Your details and payments are protected by the following:
- The SuperViral website is encrypted through a fully-secure Amazon-issued SSL certificate.
- SuperViral does not store any of your card details.
- Card details and payments are processed externally by our payment provider “Stripe payment”.
- Your personal details are securely stored in our system through encryption.
- Only the SuperViral internal team can access your personal details on the SuperViral system.
- SuperViral’s systems are restricted by IP address and multiple authorizations are required to access the system.
- These authorizations are known only to SuperViral’s internal team.
- If you would like to remove all of your details from SuperViral’s systems, please contact SuperViral with the email address, that is associated with your order. So SuperViral can remove your details.
SuperViral is required to electronically store receipts for reporting. If you have any issues, please contact SuperViral, by viewing the “Get In Touch” section.